Add a Bullet, Sub-Bullet, Paragraph or Heading (Excel)
You can add bullets, sub-bullets, paragraphs and headings to your Outline. These items will be inserted into the output Word document using the style of the Doc template.
- First make sure the Quote File is saved, then in the Outline Grid position your curser on the row where you want to insert the content
- Go to Insert, then choose either:
- Heading: choose the type of heading you’d like to insert.
- Enter the text you want displayed as the bullet, sub-bullet, paragraph or heading in the Content column
- Insert PDF into Outline
- Insert Image into Outline
- Create Response Quote in Excel
- Overview of RFP Response Builder Tools