Insert a PDF into an Outline (Excel)
You can add PDFs to your outline.
- First make sure the Quote File is saved, then in the Outline Grid position your curser on the row where you want to insert the content
- Go to Insert >> PDF File
- Choose either:
- Browse: browse for the PDF you want to add. Make sure the file is first saved to a shared location (e.g. network drive, SharePoint, AWS, etc.) so that other users will have access to it.
- Browse and copy to Quote location: This allows you to browse for the PDF and also auto-saves it to the Quote File’s saved location, so that other users will have access.
- Select the PDF file and it will be added to your Outline
- Insert Image into Outline
- Insert Bullet/Paragraph/Heading into Outline
- Create Response Quote in Excel
- Overview of RFP Response Builder Tools