Insert an Image File into an Outline (Excel)
You can insert image files into your outline.
- First make sure the Quote File is saved, then in the Outline Grid position your curser on the row where you want to insert the content
- Go to Insert >> Image file
- Choose either:
- Browse: browse for the image you want to add. Make sure the file is first saved to a shared location (e.g. network drive, SharePoint, AWS, etc.) so that other users will have access to it.
- Browse and copy to Quote location: This allows you to browse for the image file and also auto-saves it to the Quote File’s saved location, so that other users will have access.
- Browse for the image file you want to include and click Open